At the Flea, we’re known for having 44 beers on tap for your adult beverage desires!
So, how about a quick rundown of what’s currently on tap. How many have you tried?
- Local (who doesn’t love local?!): Boulevard Wheat, Pale Ale, KC Pils, Single Wide IPA, Tank 7, and two rotating taps: a seasonal, which is currently Irish Ale, and a Smokestack Series seasonal, which is Chocolate Ale. We also have Belgian Abbey Ale from Martin City Brewing Company and KC Bier Co.’s Helles and Dunkel, the latter two great favorites of customers.
- A little further from KC, but still in MO and very popular, from Springfield’s Mother’s Brewing Company: Mother’s Spring Batch Farmhouse Ale (seasonal) and Three Blind Mice Brown Ale.
- From Fort Collins, Colorado: New Belgium Brewing’s Fat Tire, Ranger IPA and 1554 Black Lager.
- Moose Drool Brown Ale from Missoula, Montana.
- Lagunitas IPA and the seasonal selection, Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout from Petaluma, CA.
- From Deschutes Brewing in Bend, Oregon: Mirror Pond Pale Ale and Black Butte Porter.
- Leinenkugel’s Cranberry Ginger Shandy from Chippewa Falls, WI.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager and the seasonal selection, Cold Snap.
- Blue Moon and Blue Moon First Peach Pale Ale.
- Anchor Steam from San Francisco.
- Ciders: Angry Orchard and Crispin.
- Ireland: Guinness Stout and Guinness Blonde American Lager, Smithwick’s Irish Ale.
- Stella Artois and Hoegaarden White from Belgium.
- New Castle Brown Ale from England.
- Pilsner Urquell from the Czech Republic.
- We even have root beer! Abita Springs from Louisiana.
- Domestics: Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, PBR and Coors Light.
Stop in tonight – try a new beer and grab KC’s best burger!